It’s nacho fault if you end up eating the entire pile of these sheet pan nachos in one sitting. Dip your cheese coated chips into the delicious Culinary Tours campfire roasted salsa and create the ultimate snack time crunch.
- Culinary Tours Campfire Roasted Salsa
- Bag of tortilla chips
- Bag of shredded cheese
- Can of beans
- Sour Cream
- Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees. Prep a nonstick sheet pan or coat with oil to avoid sticking.
- Spread your bag of tortilla chips in a single layer onto the sheet pan. Top with cheese and beans. Squeeze fresh lime juice on top.
- Place sheet in the oven until the cheese has melted, or around 5-7 minutes. Cook to your desired crispness.
- Once melted, take the sheet pan out and top with sliced limes, fresh salsa, guacamole, and sour cream. Garnish with cilantro.
- Serve and dig in!