These Oven-Baked Avocados are the perfect snack for you and your family.
- ½ cup Full Circle Market™ Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon Full Circle Market™ Spicy Brown Mustard
- ½ cup vegan seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 large avocados, peeled, pitted and each cut into 6 wedges
- Chopped fresh cilantro and/or hot sauce for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Whisk almond milk and mustard in a medium bowl; add breadcrumbs to a separate medium bowl.
- Sprinkle avocados with ½ teaspoon each salt and black pepper; roll in milk mixture, then in breadcrumbs to coat.
- Place avocados on rimmed baking pan sprayed with cooking spray; spray avocados with cooking spray.
- Bake avocados 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning once; serve with cilantro and/or hot sauce, if desired. Serves 4.