These cereal bars are the tastiest snack that everyone is absolutely sure to love. Made with just 6 simple ingredients and takes only 15 minutes to make!
Get everything you need to make this tasty dinner from the comfort of home. Shop online now >>
Prep: 15 minutes plus chilling Serves: 16
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1¼ cups peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 cups honey nut toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- ½ cup peanut butter baking chips
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Line 8-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil so that foil extends about 2 inches over sides of dish; spray with cooking spray.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, heat peanut butter in microwave oven on high 30 seconds or until warm, stirring every 15 seconds; whisk in honey. Fold in cereals, baking chips and almonds; firmly press into prepared dish and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Using overhanging sides of foil, transfer bar to cutting board; remove foil and cut into 16 squares. Refrigerate bars in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 bar): 223 Calories, 14g Fat (4g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol, 140mg Sodium, 20g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 12g Sugars, 7g Protein
Chef Tip –Try drizzling bars with melted chocolate for a little extra treat.