Quick, easy, and delicious… the perfect lunch! These Chicken Caesar Wraps are a great lunch or snack to help satisfy your cravings.
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 (12.5-ounce) can Food Club Chunk White Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1/2 cup Food Club Classic Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 cup Food Club Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 large avocado
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 10 inch Food Club Flour Tortillas
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Place chicken, caesar dressing, and parmesan cheese in a medium bowl. Stir until combined.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with a fork. Add lemon juice and kosher salt. Stir until combined.
- Divide avocado mixture between tortillas. Top with chicken mixture and baby spinach. Fold in ends and roll tightly. Slice in half and serve