4 ingredients are all you need for this filling and delicious Twice-Baked Sweet Potato recipe. Try it out for a cheap and tasty meal that your family will love!
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Full Circle Market™ Organic 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Full Circle Market™ Organic Dijon Mustard
- ½ cup chopped raw, unsalted pecans
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray potatoes with cooking spray; pierce all over with a fork. Bake potatoes on a rimmed baking pan lined with parchment paper 45 minutes or until tender; cool slightly and cut a slit in top of potatoes.
- Scoop potato flesh into large bowl; stir in syrup, mustard, ⅓ cup pecans, and ½ teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
- Fill potatoes with potato mixture; sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Bake potatoes 5 minutes or until heated through; garnish with parsley, if desired. Serves 4.