Ring in the New Year with these Food Club® clock cookies.
- 1 Food Club® sugar cookie dough roll
- 1 cup assorted sprinkles
- 1 tub Food Club® buttercream frosting
- Blue food coloring
- Black food coloring
- Cut the sugar cookie dough roll into 12 equal disks. Cut a small circle into 1/3 of the cookies leaving 1/2-inch remaining. Bake according to package instructions.
- Split the frosting into thirds. Mix 1/3 with blue food coloring and 1/3 with black food coloring. Load colored frosting into a piping bag with a small detail tip.
- Once cool, frost 1/3 of the cookies with the plain buttercream frosting and pipe a clock face onto each cookie alternating colors.
- Frost the perimeter of a plain, unfrosted cookie and top with a cut-out cookie. Fill the well with sprinkles, frost the perimeter of the cut-out cookie, and top with the clock-frosted cookie. Crack at midnight to reveal the sprinkle surprise inside.