Sweeten up your holidays with these fun wreath treats!
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 40 marshmallows
- green food coloring
- decorative sprinkles and candy
- Melt butter in a large saucepan. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Add green food coloring until the desired color is obtained and mix.
- Spray with cooking spray then roll the mixture into a ball and carefully flatten on waxed paper, removing the middle for a wreath shape.
- Use decorative sprinkles and candy to make holly berries on the wreath.