The holidays are right around the corner which means two things: it’s baking time and it’s time to think about what to give to friends and family. 2020 has been an interesting year but that doesn’t mean it has to change the giving spirit of the holidays. You can still safely give to friends and family. We have a wonderland of holiday baking gift solutions in all our stores. We have put together just a few of the great options.
- Apple Fritter Bread: Share the freshness of our from-scratch apple fritter doughnut in a tasty loaf.
- Sugar Cookie Kits: Spending quality time with your family around the dinner table is so important, especially this year. Gift our sugar cookie kits for a night of sweetness and fun for all.
- Gingerbread House Kit: The holiday season is not complete without a gingerbread house making night. Grab one, throw a bow on it and spread the decorating joy.
- Cookie Cutter, Cookie Platers and Kitchen Hand Towels: Check out our holiday aisle for adorable non-food gift options that are the perfect addition to any baking gift.
- Holiday Cupcakes: Our bakery has fresh-made cupcakes that are adorable to look at and absolutely delectable to eat. Tie it with a ribbon and you have the perfect and simple neighbor gift.