The perfect mashed potatoes are key to a successful Thanksgiving. Give these perfectly creamy and buttery mashers a spin this year.
- 2 lbs. golden potatoes
- 4 cups Food Club® chicken stock
- 1 stick Food Club® butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Food Club® whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Food Club® sour cream
- Peel and cube potatoes and add them into a large stock pot. Pour chicken stock over the top of potatoes and bring to a boil. Boil for 12-15 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Drain and put potatoes in a large bowl. Using a hand or stand mixer, mix the potatoes until slightly lumpy. Slowly add the butter and whipping cream and mix until mixture is smooth.
- Add sour cream and mix on high until fluffy and smooth.