We love this recipe to the core! Enjoy this crunchy and sweet apple crisp all Fall long.
- 6-8 apple peeled and chopped (golden delicious is recommended)
- 2 tbs. Food Club® sugar
- 1 3/4 tbs. ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup Food Club® brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Food Club® old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup cold Food Club® butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix apples with sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice. Pour mixture into a greased 8×8 inch dish.
- In a large bowl, mix brown sugar, oats and butter. Use your hands or a pastry cutter until mixture is the texture of corn meal and the butter is dispersed throughout. Place on top of apple mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until apples are softened and topping is browned. Serve with ice cream and a caramel drizzle.
See more Food Club® recipes at www.foodclubsavings.com.