Don’t feel like fully baking but still want something sweet? These baked pears are the perfect after-dinner treat that is easy to make and oh so delicious!
View the savings on these ingredients in our weekly ad!
- 2 Pears, halved
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Culinary Tours maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut a small sliver off the underside so the pears sit flat when placed upright on the baking sheet and cut pears in half. Core out the seeds.
- Arrange pears, facing up, on the baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon and fill with chopped walnuts, then drizzle with Culinary Tours maple syrup.
- Bake for 25 minutes until soft and lightly browned on the edges.
- Remove from oven and pierce with a fork to see if they have fully baked. If hard, bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!