Start your day off with a tasty lunchtime classic turned into a breakfast pastry!
Prep: 25 minutes Bake: 25 minutes Serves: 6
- 1 package (14.1 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts
- All-purpose flour for dusting
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup raspberry fruit spread
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 tablespoon finely crushed honey graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 375°; line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. Soften pie crusts as label directs.
- Lightly dust work surface with flour; unroll pie crusts. With knife, cut 4 (3½ x 3-inch) rectangles from each pie crust. Gather dough scraps; with rolling pin, roll out scraps and cut 4 more rectangles. Place about 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter and 2 teaspoons preserves in center of 6 rectangles; top each with remaining 6 rectangles, seal edges with fork and place on prepared pan.
- In small bowl, whisk egg; brush over tarts. With paring knife, cut 2 small slits in top of each tart; bake 25 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 6 tarts.
- In small bowl, whisk sugar and milk; carefully spread over tarts and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 tart): 407 Calories, 23g Fat (7g Saturated), 26mg Cholesterol, 355mg Sodium, 48g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 20g Sugars, 7g Protein