Try this delicious quinoa salad for a light and refreshing lunch or dinner!
- ⅓ cup Culinary Tours Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Culinary Tours French Style Dijon Mustard made with White Wine
- ½ cup Glazed Almonds
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (from about 1/3 uncooked)
- Dried Cranberries (¼ cup roughly chopped)
- Broccoli Florets: about 1.5 cups
- 12 ounces of blanched green beans and/ or sugar snap peas
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh tender herbs (such as parsley, chives, basil, tarragon, and dill)
- Blend oil, vinegar, mustard, and 2 Tbsp. nuts in a high-speed blender, adding water by the tablespoonful if dressing is too thick, until smooth and the consistency of heavy cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the dressing and remaining nuts with quinoa in a medium bowl. Add optional additions as desired. Season with salt and pepper.