These wings only need 5 ingredients to taste this good! Try this simple recipe for a delicious summertime meal.
Prep: 10 minutes Grill: 20 minutes Serves: 4
- 3 tablespoons favorite barbeque spice rub
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 pieces bone-in, skin-on chicken drumsticks and/or whole wings (about 3.25 pounds)
- ½ cup yellow mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. In small bowl, stir dry rub, oil, ¼ teaspoon each kosher salt and black pepper. Pat chicken dry with paper towel; rub with oil mixture.
- In separate small bowl, stir mustard and honey.
- Place chicken on hot grill rack; cover and cook 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°, turning frequently. About 3 minutes before chicken is done, brush both sides of chicken with half the mustard mixture. Transfer to serving platter; brush with remaining mustard mixture.
Chicken can be rubbed with oil mixture, covered and refrigerated up to 1 day in advance.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (2 pieces chicken): 567 Calories, 35g Fat (8g Saturated), 244mg Cholesterol, 1420mg Sodium, 46g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 36g Sugars, 44g Protein