Try these fun and easy 5-ingredient chipotle honey salmon skewers!
Check out this week’s deals here!
Prep: 15 minutes plus soaking Grill: 6 minutes Serves: 4
- 8 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1¼ pounds skinless salmon fillets, cut into 1¼-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro plus additional for garnish (optional)
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat; soak skewers in water 20 minutes. In medium bowl, whisk honey, oil, chipotle powder, ½ teaspoon kosher salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper; fold in salmon and cilantro. Thread salmon onto skewers; reduce grill heat to medium.
- Place kabobs on hot grill rack; cover and cook 6 minutes or until salmon turns opaque throughout and internal temperature reaches 145°, turning once. Serve kabobs sprinkled with cilantro, if desired.
You can substitute ½ teaspoon chili powder and ½ teaspoon smoked paprika for the 1 teaspoon chipotle powder.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (2 kabobs): 322 Calories, 17g Fat (3g Saturated), 90mg Cholesterol, 331mg Sodium, 9g Carbohydrates, 0g Fiber, 9g Sugars, 32g Protein