Prep: 15 minutes • Slow Cook: 5 hours • Serves: 6
Watch the video recipe here.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (3-pound) boneless top round beef roast
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stew vegetables
- 1 package (13 ounces) slow cooker pot roast sauce
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add roast and cook 10 minutes, turning to sear all sides.
- Place vegetables in 5- to 6-quart slow cooker; place roast on top of vegetables and pour sauce over roast. Cover and cook on high 5 to 6 hours or on low 10 to 12 hours or until beef is very tender.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 411 Calories, 15g Fat (5g Saturated), 134mg Cholesterol, 737mg Sodium, 16g Carbohydrates, 0g Fiber, 53g Protein