- 2 tbsp. peanut oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts or chicken thigh cut into bite size pieces
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1/3 cups Culinary Tours Szechuan Style Peanut Sauce
- 1/3 cups roasted peanuts
- In a large nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium high until hot.
- Add chicken and season well with salt and pepper. Cook turning a few times until the chicken is cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and heat with other tablespoon of oil in the same skillet. Add onion and cook for 2 minutes then add bell pepper allow to cook another 2 minutes or so. Add chicken back into the pan.
- Stir all ingredients together. Pour in Szechuan sauce to coat the chicken and vegetables. Cook until mixture is hot and well coated.
- Sprinkle peanuts over top and serve.