- 2 tbsp. peanut oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 lb. shrimp
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 6 green onions (chopped)
- 1/3 cups roasted cashews (or peanuts)
- 1/3 cups Culinary Tours Kung Pao Sauce
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high until hot.
- Add shrimp to skillet in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper. Allow to cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and 3/4 of the green onions and stir fry with shrimp until peppers are slightly tender. Add the cashews and Kung Pao Sauce.
- Stir until ingredients are evenly coated.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle the remaining 1/4 of green onions. Serve with steamed rice if desired.