Take your big game menu into the end zone with these Buckley Farms® ranch dipper meatballs. With the help of Buckley Farms® homestyle meatballs, this appetizer only takes 20 minutes to prepare.
- 1 packaged Buckley Farms® homestyle meatballs
- 1 package ranch mix
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place meatballs on baking sheet and cook according to instructions.
- In a small bowl, mix ranch seasoning packet and buttermilk together according to package instructions.
- Once the meatballs have cooked, drizzle with homemade ranch, add a toothpick and enjoy.