The buttery, flaky crust on these Cheesy Garlic Knots might leave you with a loss of words because they are THAT good. This simple and flavorful recipe is easy to make and tastes great!
Prep: 20 minutes • Bake: 15 minutes • Serves: 8
- Nonstick baking spray
- ½ cup Food Club® Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Food Club® Sweet Cream Unsalted Butter, softened
- ¼ cup Food Club® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 can (16 ounces) Food Club® Flaky Jumbo Buttermilk Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper; spray with baking spray. In large bowl, stir mozzarella cheese, butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic, oregano and thyme. Makes about 1 cup.
- On floured work surface, flatten each biscuit to ¼-inch thick with hands or rolling pin; spread each with 1½ tablespoons cheese mixture. Fold biscuits in half to enclose cheese mixture; roll each biscuit into an 8-inch-long rope and tie each into a knot. Place knots on prepared pan; top with remaining ¼ cup cheese mixture.
- Bake knots 15 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 8 knots.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 knot): 271 Calories, 15g Fat (8g Saturated), 38mg Cholesterol, 578mg Sodium, 28g Carbohydrates, 0g Fiber, 4g Sugars, 6g Prote