This Instant Pot recipe will have you enjoying delicious Chicken Pad Thai in only 30 minutes! After a long day, this recipe is perfect for a quick and easy meal that tastes great.
Prep: 15 minutes • Cook: 15 minutes • Serves: 4
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¾ pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut crosswise into ½-inch strips
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 packages (7.7 ounces each) pad Thai kit
- 3½ cups bean sprouts
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 lime wedges (optional)
- In 6-quart Instant Pot, heat oil on Sauté-More. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in pepper, onion, sauce from kit and 2/3 cup water; arrange noodles on top of chicken and vegetables. Place lid on Instant Pot and seal vent; pressure cook on high 3 minutes. Quick release pressure; let stand 2 minutes. Remove lid; stir in 2½ cups bean sprouts.
- Serve pad Thai topped with remaining 1 cup bean sprouts, cilantro and peanuts from kit; serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 528 Calories, 11g Fat (2g Saturated), 47mg Cholesterol, 1167mg Sodium, 83g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 27g Sugars, 26g Protein