- 3/4 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter (1 stick), cut into small pieces
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and sliced
- 16 ounces fresh blueberries (about 2-2/3 cups)
1.Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 2-quart glass or ceramic baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
2.In large bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup flour, cinnamon and ginger; stir in oats. With fingertips or pastry blender, work in butter until pea-sized crumbs form.
3.In medium bowl, toss mango, blueberries, and remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons flour. Spread blueberry mixture evenly in prepared dish; sprinkle oat mixture evenly over blueberry mixture.
4.Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until most berries burst, sides are bubbling and top is golden brown; loosely cover with foil if top is browning too quickly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.