Flu season is upon us, to protect yourself and your family, here are a few healthy tips:
- Get a flu shot
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve
- Keep surfaces clean and disinfected
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- When you don’t feel well, it’s important to rest
All our pharmacies offer walk-in flu shots, with convenient hours and locations. All children, elderly, pregnant women and diabetics are potential risk to get infected with the flu virus. Help to stay healthy during flu season and get your flu shot today.