Maple bacon doughnuts are the perfect blend of salty and sweet. Make your very own to finish off your National Bacon Day celebrations.
- 1 can Food Club® Biscuits
- 1 12 oz. package Buckley Farms thick sliced bacon
- 1 large sauce pan full of vegetable oil
- 2 tbs. maple syrup
- 1 tbs. milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Fry the bacon until crispy and crumble into small pieces and let cool.
- Heat the oil to 350 degrees.
- Separate the Food Club® biscuits and use a cookie cutter to remove the center. Fry each biscuit for 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and let cool.
- While the biscuits are cooling, mix the maple syrup, milk and powdered sugar together until it is a smooth glaze. Dip the top of each fried biscuit into the glaze and top with crumbled bacon.