What’s better than regular pizza? Pizza with a bacon crust. Celebrate National Bacon Day with this bacon weave crust pizza.
- 10 oz. thick cut Buckley Farms bacon
- 1/4 cup Food Club® pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup Food Club® shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup pepperoni
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and cover sheet pan in foil.
- Lay 6 pieces of bacon side by side and weave 5 slices through to make a rectangular base.
- Bake bacon for 15 minutes until crispy.
- Remove from oven and layer sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. Bake until the cheese has melted. Remove from oven, slice, and enjoy!