Filet mignon is arguably the finest cut of steak you can make. Follow our tips below to perfectly grill a tender, juicy and flavorful filet mignon.
- Don’t over season a filet mignon. It has plenty of natural flavor that will come out with a simple salt and pepper.
- Preheat the grill for 15-20 minutes and set up a high heat side and a low heat side so that you can get an excellent crust, but make sure the meat is cooked perfectly through.
- Bring your meat to nearly room temperature before grilling. This will allow for a more even cook.
- Sear your meat for 2-4 minutes on both sides on the high-heat side of the grill and then move immediately to the low heat side.
- Once you have seared your filet and moved it to the low heat side, cook until it reaches your desired doneness or temperature and enjoy!