No opinions are skewed here, these Buckley Farms chicken and vegetable kabobs are the easiest and best way to throw together the perfect grilled meal. Become a kabob master with this super simple recipe!
- Buckley Farms Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Red Peppers
- Green Peppers
- Red Onion
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix of your favorite fajita seasonings (garlic powder, cumin, paprika, and red pepper flakes)
- Olive Oil
- Wooden skewer sticks
- Take your Buckley Farms chicken breasts and prep them into sliced/cubed pieces, sized to your liking. Prep your vegetables by slicing into skewer friendly sizes as well.
- Stack your chicken and vegetables onto your wooden skewers and coat in olive oil, salt, and pepper and your spice medley. Set aside.
- Heat grill to medium to high heat. Be sure it is heated before cooking kabobs.
- Once heated, cook the kabobs on each side for about 5 to 7 minutes, or until chicken is cooked and golden brown, and veggies have cooked all the way through.
- Serve with your favorite kabob partners, and enjoy this delicious and healthy meal!