Try this delicious, simple and quick fix for dinner tonight.
1 (12 ounce) bag egg noodles, cooked
1 to 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup, not diluted (if you like it creamier, add 2 cans)
3/4 cup milk
2 (7 ounce) cans tuna, packed in water, do NOT drain
1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup green peas
1 generous pinch black pepper
¼ cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except the ¼ cup of cheese.
- Pour into a buttered baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered for 30 min.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle ¼ cup cheese evenly on top.