Spice up your pasta with a cheesy salsa sauce.
16 oz. pasta (rotini or penne work best)
1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
1 1/2 cups salsa
1 cup corn
1 green or red pepper, cut into strips
1 cup cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain.
- Cook chicken in skillet on stove top until cooked through.
- Add salsa, corn and peppers and bring to boil.
- Once boiling reduce hear to medium low and let simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Add pasta and cheese to chicken mixture and gently mix.