Spruce up this delicious vegetable with a delectable lemon aioli.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1¼ pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon FXM Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 tablespoons FXM Bread Crumbs
- ¾ teaspoon FXM Organic Garlic Powder, divided
- ½ teaspoon FXM Sea Salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground FXM Organic Pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- ½ teaspoon FXM Organic Dijon Mustard
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place oil in a shallow dish and add asparagus, rolling in oil to coat. Combine cheese, crumbs, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, salt and pepper. Arrange asparagus, touching, in a single layer on baking sheet. Sprinkle crumbs over asparagus. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crumbs are golden. Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon rind, mustard and remaining garlic powder. Serve asparagus with lemon aioli sauce.