Nothing says warm weather like a delicious and zesty potato salad.
What you’ll need:
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Full Circle Sea Salt
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced Full Circle Organic Celery
- ½ cup shredded Full Circle Organic Carrot
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red pepper
- ½ cup Full Circle Organic Green Onions, chopped
- ½ cup chopped Full Circle Organic Parsley
- ¼ cup Full Circle Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Full Circle Organic Dijon Mustard
- 1½ teaspoon Full Circle Frozen Chopped Garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground Full Circle Mixed Peppercorns
Cut potatoes into quarters; place in a large pan and cover with cold water, add salt. Bring potatoes to boil over medium heat, boil gently 5 minutes. Shut heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes. Reserve ¼ cup potato cooking liquid. Drain potatoes, do not rinse, transfer to a large bowl. Add celery, carrots and red pepper. Combine green onion, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic and peppercorns in small food processor bowl; while processing, drizzle in reserved potato cooking water and process, pulsing until blended. Toss dressing into potatoes and vegetables. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. 8 servings.
Get more Full Circle recipes like this here.