Coconut and lime are a sweet combo in these single serve cheesecakes.
What you’ll need:
- 1 (7 oz.) package Full Circle Gluten Free Coconut Cookies
- 6 tablespoons Full Circle Organic Butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Full Circle Agave Nectar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 large Full Circle Organic Eggs
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh lime rind
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Sweetened whipped cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cookies in food processor bowl and process into fine crumbs. Add butter and pulse until crumbs stick together. Line 16 muffin pan cups with papers. Divided crumbs evenly between muffin cups, use the bottom of a glass to press crumbs down to an even layer.
Place cream cheese, agave nectar and cornstarch in large bowl of electric mixer, beat on low speed until smooth, scraping down sides occasionally. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each until just blended. Add lime juice and rind and beat on low just until smooth, do not overbeat.
Divide cream cheese mixture evenly between muffin cups. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack and cool completely. Spread coconut onto a shallow pan and toast in oven, 5 to 7 minutes, tossing after 4 minutes until lightly browned. Top with whipped cream and toasted coconut before serving.
Get more Full Circle Recipes like this here.