- 2 cups Full Circle Organic Quick Oats
- 1 cup Full Circle Organic Almond Butter, stirred
- 2/3 cup Full Circle Honey
- ½ teaspoon Full Circle Cinnamon
- 1 cup Full Circle Roasted Salted Almonds, chopped, divided
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup Full Circle Organic Raisins
Combine oats, almond butter, honey and cinnamon in food processor bowl, pulse until blended and holding together. Remove mixture to a large bowl and stir in ½ cup almonds, cranberries and raisins. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper and shape mixture into 1½-inch balls. Finely chop remaining almonds; roll balls in almonds. Cover and refrigerate another 30 minutes before serving.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Yields: 3 dozen