- 3 tablespoons of butter.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- Salt and pepper.
- 2 tablespoons of flour.
- 1 cup of orange juice concentrate.
- 1/2 cup of water.
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- 3 Clementines, peeled and segmented.
- 1 tablespoon of grated Clementine peel.
In a large skillet, melt butter. Add chicken, salt and pepper. Brown chicken on both sides until chicken in thoroughly cooked. Remove and set aside. Add the flour to the skillet and cook over low heat for about 2 minutes. Add orange juice concentrate, water and cinnamon. Simmer, stirring until the sauce thickens. Return the chicken to the skillet, spooning sauce over it. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through. Add Clementine segments and zest, then stir.