The holiday season is in full swing. The family and friend gatherings have begun and the to-do lists are getting bigger every day. This time of year has a way of putting a smile on your face but also piling on the stress. One of those stressful to-do’s will find you in the kitchen: holiday baking.
Some of the best memories during the holidays are made mixing a bowl of cookie dough, frosting a sugar cookie or rolling cinnamon rolls perfect for any holiday morning. This year you can still make those great memories but without the stress. Celebrate your holidays with semi-homemade baking. Bake the season full of love with tasty semi-homemade treats.
These are just a few of our favorites and we think your stomach and to-do list will agree!
- Orange Pull Aparts – These buttery sweet rolls topped with a fresh citrus glaze are perfect for any holiday morning.
- Mini Pumpkin Pies – No holiday is complete without pumpkin pie! The kids will love making their own individual pie. Fun for kids and simple for you.
- Cake Mix Cookie Bars – Simplify your holiday sugar cookies with cookie bars made from a yellow cake mix. Have fun decorating them with your favorite candy and colored frosting.
- Chocolate Brownie & Mousse Trifle from Fab Fatale – Chocolate is a must have at any holiday gathering! Don’t let the word trifle scare you…it is as simple as it is delicious.
- Chocolate Dipped Shortbread from Crazy for Crust – Shortbread cookies are a holiday classic. Try sprucing them up by dipping in chocolate and sprinkles. In a few minutes you’ll have a store bought favorite transformed into a holiday delectable dessert.
- WE Make, YOU Decorate Cookies & Cupcakes – Stop in today and grab some of our bakery fresh sugar cookies and cupcakes, assorted color frosting and sprinkles. One stop and you are ready for a holiday cookie frosting party!