Aren’t we always looking for the perfect summer side dish for whatever sizzling entree we have planned? Look no further than this simple recipe for delicious red potatoes with leeks.
What You Will Need:
- 1 leek, cut into slices
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil (can used garlic flavored olive oil)
- 1 Tbsp. favorite seasoning blend
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
What You Do:
- Place potatoes and leeks in heavy duty foil (or foil pouch).
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning blend, salt and pepper.
- Seal up foil
- Place on pre-heated grill for 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
Thanks for stopping by to see what is”fresh” on the block. We hope you enjoy this delicious side dish!