Change it up this holiday season with swirl of festive pumpkin and creamy cheesecake.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3-8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
WHAT YOU DO:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar, cinnamon and butter.
- Press into the bottom and up part of the sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese, granulated sugar, vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in eggs until well blended.
- Set aside 1 cup of this mixture.
- Blend in 1/2 cup brown sugar, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice into the remaining mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared crust.
- Drop spoonfuls of the plain batter onto the top.
- Swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake 1 hour 15 minutes, or until filling is set.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and run a knife around the edge of the pan.
- Chill for 6 hours before serving.