Make it spicy tonight with this Five Spice Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Ginger Glaze recipe.
What You Will Need:
- 1 pkg. Farmland ALL NATURAL Pork Tenderloin
For the Spice Rub:
- 1 tablespoon Chinese 5-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
For the Glaze:
- 1 1/2 cups apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
What You Do:
- Combine rub ingredients and season tenderloin generously.
- Refrigerate for four to 24 hours.
- In a small saucepan combine all glaze ingredients except green onion.
- Cook over medium heat and stir until well combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in green onion.
- Place half the glaze in serving bowl and hold for service.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium.
- Grill tenderloin for 18 to 30 minutes until internal temperature reaches 150 F.
- During last 4 minutes brush one side with remaining glaze; cook two minutes.
- Flip tenderloin and brush second side with glaze; cook two more minutes.
- Serve with reserved glaze.
Thanks for stopping by to see what’s “fresh” on the block. We hope you enjoy this recipe. For more pork recipes and the chance to win a Farmland pork product every day for 12 days click here. Great food changes everything.