Cranberries are in season, so take advantage of it with this easy cranberry pork chop recipe.
What You Will Need:
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 6 Farmland® ALL NATURAL* Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/3 cup chopped carrots
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
What You Do:
- Heat butter and oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown chops on both sides; remove from skillet.
- Sauté onions and carrots in same skillet until brown and tender, about 8 minutes.
- Return chops to skillet.
- Add chicken broth; cover and simmer 9 to11 minutes until internal temperature reaches 150 F. and pork is tender.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- Add sugar, vinegar and cranberries to skillet;
- cook until cranberries pop.
- Heat chops in sauce before serving.
Thank you for stopping by to see what’s “fresh” on the block. We hope you enjoy this recipe. For more pork recipes and the chance to win a Farmland Pork product everyday for 12 Days, click here.