Make your ham dinner a little sweeter with Honey Sweet Potato Salsa.
What You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet yellow onion
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Farmland® Spiral Sliced Ham
Alternative: You can substitute the sweet potatoes for yams or the spiral sliced ham for pork chops
Optional: Salt to taste
What You Do:
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add potatoes and onion
- Stir-Fry over high heat until potatoes are tender
- Add remaining ingredients; heat through
- Serve salsa spooned over Farmland® Spiral Sliced Ham or Pork Chops
Thank you for stopping by to see what’s “fresh” on the block. We hope you enjoy this recipe. For more great recipes and a chance to win a pork product for 12 Days, click here. Great food changes everything.