All your Thanksgiving leftovers are gone so change it up with some delicious Balsamic Rosemary Pork Loin with Roasted Potatoes.
What You Will Need:
- 2 1/2 lb. Farmland® Boneless Center Cut Pork Loin
- 1 1/2 cups fresh rosemary
- 8 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lb. small red potatoes, quartered
What You Do:
- Heat oven to 450 F.
- Combine rosemary, garlic, oil, vinegar, pepper and salt in food processor bowl
- Pulse to make a coarse wet paste, scraping down the bowl as necessary
- Spread 3/4 of paste on all sides of roast
- Place roast, fat side up, in shallow roasting pan large enough to hold roast with 3 inches room around all sides
- Roast 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together potatoes and remaining paste
- Reduce oven to 350 F.
- Add potato mixture to pan, arranging potatoes around roast.
- Continue roasting 40 to 45 minutes, tossing potatoes halfway through, until internal temperature of roast reaches 150 F. and potatoes are tender.
- Remove roast from oven and let stand 15 minutes before slicing to serve.