Get into the holiday with this quick and easy jack-o-lantern grilled cheese sandwich.
Bring smiles to the faces of your trick or treaters with this jack-o-lantern cake!
Macey’s Perks Points is an ongoing program that is run based on 13 week quarters. Guests accumulate Macey’s Perks Points for 11 weeks and then have two weeks to redeem their rewards.
Quarter 1 begins the first Monday of the year. Each quarter lasts 13 weeks, you can watch for specific quarter dates in your weekly Perks email.
Guests earn one point for every dollar spent at Macey’s. This excludes the purchase of prescriptions, fuel, money orders and gift cards. On the morning of each redemption period, guests will receive an email letting them know what reward they have earned for the quarter. Every Macey’s Perks guests who has accumulated the following number of points will receive a wallet credit and all guests will receive coupons. Please note that all wallet credits and coupons will expire at the end of the redemption period.
Macey’s Perks Point Totals
If you any questions about the Perks program or your Perks account please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Halloween is coming fast! Embrace the holiday with these homemade pumpkin decorations!
Back by popular demand, Macey’s is excited to announce that we are offering our Macey’s Perks guest another chance to earn a free turkey for the holidays.
Here’s How it Works:
- Macey’s Perks members will earn one point from every dollar* spent from October 14 through midnight of November 16. Turkey discount coupons will be issued to all Macey’s Perks members that reached the levels listed below the morning of November 18.
- Earn 800 points and receive a free turkey up to $25.00
- Earn 600 points and receive $10.00 off the purchase of a select turkey
- Earn 400 points and receive $5.00 off the purchase of a select turkey
- Turkey coupons can be redeemed from November 18 through November 28, 2013. You can redeem your turkey coupon by simply picking up your turkey and taking it through the checkout. The turkey discount will be automatically deducted once the total button is pressed.
- The turkey coupon can only be used towards the purchases of one select turkey. The qualifying turkeys are below:
- NORBEST TURKEY HEN – FRESH
- NORBEST TURKEY TOM – FRESH
- NORBEST TURKEY HEN – FROZEN
- NORBEST TURKEY TOM – FROZEN
- Watch for additional info in your email as it gets closer to redemption time.
Happy Turkey, Happy Wallet, Happy Shopping!
*Excludes alcohol, pharmacy, fuel, gift cards and service desk purchases. Turkey coupons can only be applied to one turkey. Turkey coupons cannot be applied to any other purchases, including substitute items like ham. One turkey per guest.
Have you seen our newest Macey’s commercial? This light-hearted theatrical performance features a delectable looking blue doughnut and Macey’s has started including one blue doughnut in each dozen doughnuts. We want to know who gets the blue doughnut in your family?
Snap a picture of who gets the blue doughnut and upload it to Instagram using #whogetstheblue and you could win a free dozen doughnuts from Macey’s! Make sure you are following @maceys_stores on Instagram for special contests, news and updates!
Let us know #whogetstheblue and you could win!
Winners will be selected every Monday and contacted via Instagram. Winners must be following Macey’s on Instagram.
Case lot sale is going on now at Macey’s until October 14 (and October 16 for our Tooele store). With so many great items on sale, now is the perfect time to stock up on all the key ingredients for the pantry and food storage.
Here’s an easy recipe that contains many case lot items that the whole family will love!
Donna’ s 30 Minute Taco Soup
What You Will Need:
- 1 lb. Macey’s fresh ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 can kidney beans * Case lot item
- 1 can crushed tomatoes *Case lot item
- 1 can corn *Case lot item
- 1 packet taco seasoning *Case lot item
What You Do:
- Chop onion and cook ground beef.
- Combine all ingredients in a pot (do not drain canned items) and
- cook for 30 minutes on low heat.
*Optional* Top with crushed tortilla chips, grated cheese and sour cream.
Thanks for spending time on the Macey’s blog. We hope you enjoy this recipe and the great deals at our case lot sale! Happy Shopping!
It’s our favorite time of year, case lot sale! And you know what that means, it’s time to stock up in the pantry and beef up your food storage until October 14 (October 16 for our Toole store) or while supplies last. Now is the perfect time to find the best deals on the key items you use each day, as well as the items you hope you’ll never have to use if there’s an emergency.
Here’s five tips to help you with your food storage:
- It’s recommended that you have the food staples—like flour, sugar, eggs, oats and dried milk for cooking and baking. Be sure to get these in dried or canned for long-term storage. We have a great variety of Auguson farm and Western family canned products that are perfect!
- Be practical and buy foods you already eat. Don’t forget your canned fruits and veggies.
- Rotate items from your food storage, checking expiration dates. It is recommended that you use items from food storage to keep items from going to waste. Check and rotate each month to be sure you’re not letting good food go bad.
- Become familiar with the food storage items you buy and have recipes that use those ingredients. (This will also help with food storage rotation.)
- If possible, keep your storage in a place like a basement that has minimal light, moisture and heat. Its recommended that food storage is kept at 70 degrees.