Here is a recipe for incredible BBQ sauce. This sauce is so versatile and it can be used on meat or produce. Play with it and create your own trademark tailgate food!
What You Will Need:
- 1 ½ cups ketchup
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. liquid smoke
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 ½ tsp. mustard
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
What You Do:
- Combine all ingredients in medium microwaveable mixing bowl.
- Stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate for approx.. 2 hours for flavors to mix (can leave overnight).
- Just before using, heat sauce in microwave for 3 minutes, stirring half way through.
- Set a little aside for extra at the table.
- Brush sauce owith each turn while barbecuing on grill.
You can use this BBQ sauce on any meat or vegetable! Steak, ribs, pulled pork, chicken, hamburger peppers, the possibilities are endless. Try the meat and vegetables kabobs from our butcher block. You could also try using this sauce in meat loaf. Thanks for stopping by to see what is “fresh” on the block. Great food changes everything.