September 9th is National Teddy Bear Day! Celebrate by enjoying this bear-tastic snack with your favorite teddy bear!
What You Will Need:
- A large carrot, washed and peeled
- A block of cheese
- A mini cookie cutter in a shape of a bear
- A sharp knife
What You Do:
- Cut the carrot into rectangles, BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN DOING THIS!
- Cut a slice of cheese with a similar thickness to the carrot rectangle.
- From each carrot rectangle, cut a shape using your mini cutter.
- From the slice of cheese, cut a shape using the same cutter.
- Slide the cheese shape into the carrot rectangle
- Repeat until you have as many “cards” as you need.
Thanks for stopping by to see what is “fresh” on the block! We hope you enjoy this idea because we could “bear”-ly wait to share it with you! Happy National Teddy Bear Day!