The football season is going strong and so is your appetite. If you’re tired of cooking for every game or spending a fortune collecting different snack orders, let us help. Visit any Macey’s store location and pick up a customizable Tailgater Pack! Impress your family and guests while taking the stress off of your shoulders.
Need to feed a starving army of fans? Choose Macey’s Ultimate Tailgater Meal Pack. In each pack you’ll find:
Only got the munchies? The Tailgater Snack Pack is perfect for that! Football isn’t complete without your favorite snacks and drinks. Customize your pack with:
Cheer on your favorite team with a satisfied stomach! Whether you’re at the stadium or watching the game in your living room, we’ve got you covered!
It’s almost time for the Easter bunny to come hippty-hoping into your home, hiding Easter baskets and collecting eggs. Why not welcome him with some simple and fun Easter activities for the kids? Check out some of these fun ideas:
Marshmallow Bunnies: Try these easy-to-make marshmallow bunnies. They are just as fin as they are to eat as they are to make and make the perfect craft for kids of all ages.Provided by Better Homes and Gardens .
Deviled Egg Chicks: These deviled eggs are absolutely adorable! The kids will enjoy making the cute chick faces out of olive and carrot bits. Find the directions at Do it and How.
Macey’s Easter Coloring Sheet: Print off this free Easter coloring sheet with the Macey’s mascot, Kong!
Don’t forget to stop by Macey’s for all your Easter needs. Happy Shopping!
If you’re looking for an easy dinner recipe for Easter Sunday, look no further! This easy Crock-Pot ham is simple to make, plus it’s full of juicy deliciousness. Place the ingredients in your Crock-Pot, kick your feet up and enjoy the rest of your Easter Sunday.
- 1 precooked Spiral Cut Ham
- 3 cups Western Family Brown Sugar
- 1 Eight ounce can Western Family Crushed Pineapple
- 3 Cups Maple Syrup
- 3 Cups Pineapple Juice
- Place the ham in the bottom of your Crock-Pot. Pour pineapple juice. Empty can of crushed pineapple over ham. Now, take brown sugar and rub on the sides of the ham. Pour maple syrup to make a glaze. Sprinkle more brown sugar on top. Cover and place on low for 4-5 hours. Baste with juices occasionally.
We hope you have a wonderful Easter with the ones you love. Let us know your favorite Easter side dish in the comments.
Macey’s shoppers! Good news. We’re making it easier for you to shop at Macey’s!
Leave your bulky wallet behind and pay with the tap of your phone at the register. Google Wallet is easy to use, plus it’s secure.
All you need is an NFC enabled-smart phone. To see if your phone is compatible, click here.
To learn more about Google Wallet, check out the links below:
How Google Wallet Works
Why You’ll Want Google Wallet
Still learning the ins-and-outs of Macey’s Perks program? Try this on for size – customers will accumulate Case Lot cash during March!
Here’s How it Works:
- Guests earn points for every dollar they spend shopping at Macey’s up until March 30. (Purchases on prescriptions, fuel and gift cards do not count toward Case Lot cash)
- On April 1st every Macey’s perks customer who has accumulated a minimum of 500 points will be awarded a Case Lot cash coupon.
If you’re looking to stock up on the family’s necessities, head to Macey’s and earn Case Lot cash coupons! Better hurry, shoppers can only redeem Case Lot cash between April 1 – April 15. Happy shopping!
NOTE: Customers can only earn the FIVE (5) dollar amounts listed above.